Team Loggains was launched in 1983. After traveling around the world with the military we landed in Copperas Cove, TX where we have grown roots. We enjoy fishing as a husband and wife team on several bass circuits in the Central Texas area. We favor Christian circuits but will fish any circuit that is professionally run. Our home lakes are Stillhouse Hollow and Lake Belton. You can find us fishing around the US as some of the trails we fish hold regional and national tournaments outside of Texas.
We are currently “planning” to fish the Triton Owner’s tournament, Tough Man circuit, McDonalds Big Bass splash, Faith Angler Network, and the Fishers of Men circuit to name a few. We would represent your company/business during these events.
We are people with integrity, leadership, speaking and writing skills. We adapt to any situation very easily. Earl served 20 plus years in the Army which included deployments to Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bosnia, and Iraq. We would be a great representative of your company.
As you cruise around our site you will find out about us and our family. You will also see pictures of BIG and not so big fish. And finally, you will hopefully see the results of past tournaments, our community involvement, and our future goals.
- Flip – Pitch and Cast (Central Texas Bass Anglers) at Fort Hood, TX
- Awana’s (Eastside Baptist Church, Copperas Cove, TX)
- Boy Scouts (Fishing/Boating Badge, Copperas Cove, TX)
- Vacation Bible School – Fishing Event (Eastside Baptist Church, Copperas Cove, TX)
- Harvest Festival (Eastside Baptist Church and Five Hills Fellowship, Copperas Cove, TX)
- Family Support Group Leader at various Army duty stations
- Worked at various Elementary Schools (Teachers Aide) various Army duty stations
Many persons have the wrong idea of what constitutes true happiness. It is not attained through self-gratification but through fidelity to a worthy purpose. (Helen Keller)